Friday, March 2, 2012

Translucent Silly Putty: Play

Translucent Silly Putty!! I have been wanting to do this one for a while, but could not find the right glue! As I mentioned in the How To for this putty, I saw it first on Play at Home Mom. Since then I have seen variations here and there on the Internet, but I went ahead with the simple recipe they had. I think it turned out really great! ( I may just play with it more than my kids...)

And of course, it is translucent, so PERFECT for the light box!



Stretching it over her arms.



Cookie cutters! I love her ideas!



This one is me picking up the clear colored one to put it in a cup for Izzy.




 Ummm.....


What IS THIS?!

Ha! She loved it too, but quickly tried putting it in her mouth. So I handed it back over to big sis.

 

She's making a birthday cake! What? You don't see it?


I made a bubble for her! I JUST had to!








This is how you know my daughter may have a mild case of O.C.D (and maybe even take after mom a bit). The colors started to stick together so she grabbed her scissors and fixed the problem.


Her finished birthday cake.
.
She shoved one of those practice golf balls from the roller painting project in and it left these cool markings. She MADE me take this pic. Say thank you to her, lol.

Thanks for visiting my blog! If you enjoyed it, please "like" my Facebook page (tab at the top) for more pics and updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment