Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Water Balloons In The Bath

Pretty simple way to make bath time fun!

Just fill up a couple balloons with water and then hop in the tub! Right now we only have these really funky looking balloons that get really long.  I gave her a pair of preschooler scissors and let her cut a hole in the balloons. We also had a blue bath tablet and bubble bath in, but the highlight was definitely the balloons!



Keeping Izzy entertained as well!


She cracks me up!



There are so many ways you can make this better! We were just taking a quick bath before bed this time, but if I really wanted to make it a full on activity I would probably have added some coloring to the water in the balloons and given her more than three to experiment with.  Oh and you could even add water beads in the balloons too! Hmmm.....maybe next time!!


Check out Play At Home Mom to see where I got this awesome idea from!

2 comments: